Thursday, July 23, 2015

7 Pretty Orange And Purple Flowers On Street

Pretty Orange And Purple Flowers On Street


I ride my motorcycle from my home and today see Pretty Orange And Purple Flowers On Street. I stop and walk their visited the pretty  Orange And Purple Flowers. I don't know her name, but the flower colorfully can stop my eyes and I took my action camera taking photo. I take photography around 10 images.

Comparing two orange and purple flower colors, I like the orange flower color, it seem like light can stop my eyes. Purple so beauty, but my idea so dark.

BTW, All  Orange And Purple Flowers can make full earth and colorfully all everything.

Orange Flower Color

 Orange flower color is so pretty flower, the fresh flower making a history.

Orange Flower
Orange Flower

Orange Flower
Orange Flower Tree


Orange Flower Colorfully
Orange Flower Colorfully

 Purple Color On Street

I try photography, buy wind insert me. This is call a "Pea Flower", it purple color.

Pea Flower
Pea Flower, Purple Color, It same like the Bell.




Pea Flower, Purple Color
Pea Flower, Purple Color

Pea Flower, Purple Color
Pea Flower, Purple Color With Action Camera

Fresh Flower
Fresh Flower, Pea Flower, Purple Flower Color 

 See my photography, I am not prof. I like take photography. Pretty Orange And Purple Flowers On Street is simple images. It's share the feel through pass all images

Photography by: Chai's Action Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment