Monday, July 27, 2015

Sport Selfie In Action Football Club

Sport Selfie In Action Football Club


Today I have change to play football and not mistake my sport action camera to test photography. I and my team rent to sport club field. We rent and cost/hour. We rent 1 hour cost around ุ800THB. I can not run around field, because I never exercise 5 years ago.

When I stop time, I take photography around the football field. I my picture may blur, that my hand are not stable or swing.

Football Club sport man
Football Club sport man

Selfie my legs
Selfie my legs by action camera 





Half break
Half break


Football white line field
Take photo Football white line field

My Team Selfie in Action
My Team Selfie in Action

Photography by : Chai's Journey In Action

No comments:

Post a Comment